Friday, April 23, 2010

Start of a Journey

I would have to say that this blog has been 1 year in the making, and its almost divine intervention that I am able to come to you now as a "blogger". Pun intended. It seemed almost as if, at every turn, when I would try to create a blog, or try to even attempt to write my thoughts down, something happened. Either my computer crashes or my gmail account doesnt work, or my mind just shuts off and gets bored with itself. So, this blog is a true phenomena. I dont know how many people may ever read what I have to say, but I hope that those who do can find some rest and peace in them. Not to say that my blogs will always be happy, which I doubt in the grand scheme of my life they will, but I want you to know that my reason for this blog is you and me. I dont care who you are, if I know you, or if I dont, but I hope that this Ambience is physical therapy for you. I named this blog Ambience because of its definition, "a particular environment or surrounding influence." And yes, your computer is probably telling you that "ambience" is spelled incorrectly, disregard please, its in the dictionary that way!

On another note, I hope that this blog is healing for you, and healing for me as well. Writing is therapeutic. I hope through my own therapeutics that I can help you too. Maybe one day me and you will be having a chat about life over some coffee. Life is a journey, lets take it together.....digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment